What time does the Festival begin & end?

The Festival runs from 11AM-6PM on Saturday, September 21st, 2019.

When is the earliest date & time that vendors can set up?

Setup begins at 6:30AM on Saturday, September 21st.

Can product be shipped to the venue prior to Saturday September 21st?

Certain shipments can be delivered to the venue within the week prior to September 21st but must be pre-arranged or will be rejected. There is no cold storage available.

Is this an indoor or outdoor festival?

This is mostly an indoor event with only truck vendors being outdoor.

How many people are expected to attend the festival?

It is impossible to predict accurately, but we expect 4,000 attendees over the course of the day.

Will there be a refrigerated storage unit available?

At this time, we do not have refrigerated storage.

How much product should be brought for sampling?

Sampling is not required, but is very much recommended. Sample as much as you are comfortable with. Attendees love trying new foods at the festival.

What are the dimensions of the selling/sampling area and table?

The size of the space and table depend on the Exhibitor Package selected. See your Exhibitor Application.

Do I need a tent?

This is an indoor event so you do not need a tent. If you want to bring your own branded tent for marketing purposes, it must be free standing, fit within your exhibitor space, and weighed down with weights. The ground is concrete so you cannot stake or tie down a tent to any nearby structures.

Area set-ups must comply with SF County Public Health and Environmental Health Department and the Fire Department codes and permit requirements.

How many exhibitor staff badges are we given?

Exhibitors will be allowed up to 4 staff badges for staff that will be working their exhibitor table. Note that there will be a charge for additional staff.

Wash Stations versus 3 Compartment Sinks?

Food/Beverage Vendors must either provide their own wash station (Handwash station with spigot, catch basin, liquid pump soap, and paper towels) or rent one from the festival. The wash station is for hand washing within your exhibitor area.

What permits are needed to participate in the festival?

All Exhibitors are required to bring copies of any necessary business permits, licenses, operating licenses (food & beverage vendors), etc., on the day of the show.

Food/Beverage Exhibitors must comply with SF County Public Health and Environmental Health Department and the Fire Department codes and permit requirements.

Note that this is mostly an indoor event and Food/Beverage Exhibitors will need a temporary food facility permit from San Francisco Department of Public Health County.

Food/Beverage Exhibitors must complete the following Temporary Food Facility Concessionaire Application: https://www.sfdph.org/dph/files/EHSdocs/ehsForms/formsSpecialEvents/TFF_Concession_Application.pdf

Food Truck or Cart Exhibitors must complete the following Mobile Food Facility Concessionaire Application: https://www.sfdph.org/dph/files/EHSdocs/ehsForms/formsSpecialEvents/MFF_Concession_Application.pdf

Permit Fee Worksheet: https://www.sfdph.org/dph/files/EHSdocs/ehsForms/formsSpecialEvents/TFF%20Fee%20Schedule.pdf

If you require a temporary food facility permit, you must submit the completed form to niraatusvegcorp.com no later than 30 days prior to the festival and we will administer the application and file the permit on your behalf. Payment for the permit will be invoiced by U.S. Veg Corp and must be paid in advance.

Where can we park?

Parking is available on a first come first serve basis along Palace Drive. Additional metered event parking is located in the triangle lot along Palace drive. There will also be street parking available in the area although limited.

Are there any food and beverage restrictions that we must adhere to?

Yes. The restrictions are outlined in the Exhibitor Guidelines Page.

What type of signage should I bring?

Each Exhibitor must have a banner/sign indicating the name of their company. Signs can be made of any material and type, however a professional appearance is required (i.e. no handwritten signs unless done by a professional calligrapher). The configuration is open floor without any pipe and drape or back wall space to hang or affix your sign. The sign can be affixed to the front of your table or it may be free standing behind your table or affixed to your tent if you have one. No signs or banners may intrude into the aisles or substantially block the view of other Exhibitor tables.

Is there any WIFI supplied?

No. Exhibitors should bring their own WIFI hot spots if they need WIFI.

When do I need to load out by?

Load out must be completed by 8PM on Saturday, September 21st.

When will I find out the location of my exhibitor space?

A final floorplan will be sent to you at least a week prior to the festival.





    • hello@cavegfoodfest.com